11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Sri Lanka’s southwest coast serves up palm-fringed beaches, villages, and wildlife in abundance, along with the historical city of Galle. With this tour from Negombo, enjoy the scenery from a private air-conditioned car rather than crowded buses or trains, and enjoy beach time, a turtle hatchery, and wildlife cruise on the Madu Ganga River. Plus, stroll and shop at UNESCO-listed Galle Fort before returning. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Explore Galle and the southwest coast on a private day trip from Negombo
- Travel easily by private car, with a driver-guide for insight and tips
- Spot wildlife on a river cruise, see rare turtles, and visit Galle Fort
- River boat trip, bottled water, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
Service of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide.
Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off.
Water bottle (per-person).
Fees for the optional scuba diving, snorkelling or surfing.
Food and drinks.
Expenses of personal nature.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your Hotel in Negombo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hats and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coastal Ride to Galle from Negombo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coastal Ride to Galle from Negombo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coastal Ride to Galle from Negombo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coastal Ride to Galle from Negombo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Coastal Ride to Galle from Negombo
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegomboBus Tours - ColomboHistorical Tours - ColomboFull-day Tours - ColomboBus Tours - KalutaraHistorical Tours - KalutaraFull-day Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - KandyHistorical Tours - KandyFull-day Tours - KandyCategory