- Discover India's 'Golden Triangle' on a 3-day private tour with transport
- Learn about the history of India from your private tour guide
- Entry fees included to sites like the Taj Mahal, Amber Fort, and India Gate
- Upgrade to include 4- or 5-star lodging with breakfast
Departure & Return
Delhi Airport, Railway Station, Your Hotel, or other desired pick up location in Delhi
Your Hotel or other desired pick up location in Gurugram.
Your Hotel or other desired pick up location in Noida.
Jaipur Airport, Railway Station, Your Hotel, or other desired location in Jaipur
Delhi Airport, Railway Station, Your Hotel, or other desired location in Delhi
Your Hotel, or other desired location in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Your Hotel, or other desired location in Noida
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
- Please contact the local tour operator after booking to confirm your desired pickup and drop-off locations (tour operator contact information will be found on your confirmation voucher)
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Mandatory Gala Dinner on X-mas and New Year Eve at hotel of stay is not included and will be charged extra.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur is not included
- Travelers should be vaccinated and carry the covid vaccination certificate
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pacific Classic Tours India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "For first timers to India, this trip is a must - you are well looked after and safe - everything is thought of." See review
- "I found his driving to be very safe (particularly by Delhi standards!)." See review
- "Up early each day to get to the monuments first so that it was less crowded was good strategy." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews