- Multi-day trip lets travelers visit multiple destinations with transportation included
- See and learn about native wildlife at two national park stops
- Some meals included
- All entrance fees included
- Four nights' accommodation in 5-star hotels provided for you
- Enjoy pickup and drop-off at a chosen Delhi location
Departure & Return
From Delhi Airport, Your Hotel or other desired location in Delhi.
Your Hotel or other desired location in Gurugram (Gurgaon).
Your Hotel or other desired location in Noida.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ranthambore national park is not open from July 1st to September 30th each year
- Wear colors that blend with the forest, khaki, brown and olive green are ideal colors to wear in a national park. Animals might get frightened when they see bright colors since they are not used to them
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Mandatory Gala Dinner on X-mas and New Year Eve at hotel of stay is not included and will be charged extra.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pacific Classic Tours India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "There is a good bit of driving to see all three of these cities." See review