8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Discover the top attractions of Delhi on this all-day sightseeing tour. The tour itinerary covers Old and New Delhi. First, explore Old Delhi and visit the Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), take a rickshaw ride through the busy Chandni Chowk bazaar, and tour the Spice Market. In New Delhi, stop at national institutions and landmarks.
- This tour is ideal for first-time visitors to Delhi
- Travel around comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- There is a break for lunch (not included in the price)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Delhi is included
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Driver Allowance and food
Pick up and drop from your hotel in Delhi
Rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk Bazaar
Driver & Guide tip
Breakfast,lunch and dinner
Transportation to/from Delhi Airport
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from any hotel in Delhi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 01 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 04 people per booking
- On Monday Lotus Temple is closed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Oasis Travel India
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Delhi Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Delhi Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Delhi Sightseeing Tour
4 hours 10 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew DelhiBus Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraFull-day Tours - AgraBus Tours - RishikeshHistorical Tours - RishikeshFull-day Tours - RishikeshBus Tours - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurFull-day Tours - JaipurCategory
National Zoological Park of DelhiNational Handicrafts and Handlooms Museum (Crafts Museum)Shankar's International Dolls MuseumSarojini Nagar MarketSulabh International Museum of Toilets Connaught PlaceNew Delhi National Gallery of Modern ArtYogmaya Temple (Yogmaya Mandir)New Delhi National MuseumNational Gandhi MuseumGandhi SmritiKhan MarketDilli HaatTomb of I'timad-ud-DaulahShantivanDelhi Old Fort (Purana Qila)Lajpat Nagar Central MarketPaharganjSafdarjung's TombJust Chill Water Park