- See iconic India sights such as the UNESCO-listed Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Amber Fort, and the City Palace
- Your driver guide and private guides at each stop provide historical commentary throughout the trip
- Transport in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel, airport, railway, or other New Delhi pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup offered from airport, railway station, hotel or other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurugram.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will get an English-speaking guide. If you need another language then kindly inform us in Special Requirements upon booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- We don't organize Elephant Activity
- Rooms are generally provided on a twin-sharing basis at each booking. In a booking of 3 people, rooms are provided on triple-sharing basis by default. If 3 guests prefer 2 rooms, they will have to pay an additional charge.
- In case your hotel/pick up location is not mentioned while making the booking – please click on My Hotel Is Not Listed option on the Booking Checkout Page and then manually enter your Hotel Name
- Your guide will help you to buy entrance fees at monuments, so you will not have to wait in any Que to buy entrance fees.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Crystal India Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff