- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
From the Delhi airport, your hotel or other desired location in Delhi
From your hotel or other desired location in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
From your hotel or other desired location in Noida
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Ranthambore National Park is not open from July 1st thru September 30th each year
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Mandatory Gala Dinner on X-mas and New Year Eve at hotel of stay is not included and will be charged extra.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pacific Classic Tours India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "All guides take plenty of photos of you which is great." See review