- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All-inclusive tour
- Hotel pickup included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
Pick-up from your Hotel, Airport or other desired location in Delhi
Pick-up from your Hotel or other desired location in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Pick-up from your Hotel or other desired location in Noida
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Begin with a morning pick-up from your hotel in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida or the Delhi Airport.
Once you arrive at Agra, meet your tour guide at a local hotel. He will brief you on your upcoming sightseeing tour, you can refresh in the lobby bathrooms before embarking on your adventure.
Begin at the Taj Mahal. No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this iconic building of domes and minarets. This tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan, and his wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Next, visit the imposing red sandstone Agra Fort (a UNESCO World Heritage Site). The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
You will then enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, followed by free time for shopping. Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts made of marble and soft stone inlay work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
Afterwards, take time to take photos of the Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh. Also known as The Moonlight Garden, Mehtab Bagh is believed to have been designed specifically for the Shah to escape the crowds and see his great building in the moonlight.
After a memorable day, travel back to Delhi. Return to your hotel in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code is casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should be vaccinated and carry the covid vaccination certificate
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pacific Classic Tours India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff