4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
2-hour narrated motorcoach tour
2-hour paddle wheeler boat cruise
Lunch (approx. $13.50USD), refreshments and souvenirs are available for purchase on boat
Departure & Return
Departure PointGray Line New Orleans, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- If you wish to take both paddle and wheel tours on the same day, you must book the 9am departure
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the bus. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note: Should the Steamboat NATCHEZ become unavailable for her yearly Coast Guard inspections and/or general maintenance, all cruises during this time will take place on her sister vessel - the newly renovated Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line New Orleans
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New Orleans Mississippi River Cruise & City Tour Bundle?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during New Orleans Mississippi River Cruise & City Tour Bundle?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during New Orleans Mississippi River Cruise & City Tour Bundle?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Orleans Mississippi River Cruise & City Tour Bundle?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3780P58
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursDay CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNew OrleansBus Tours - LouisianaCity Tours - LouisianaDay Cruises - LouisianaWater Tours - LouisianaHalf-day Tours - LouisianaBus Tours - Orange BeachCity Tours - Orange BeachDay Cruises - Orange BeachWater Tours - Orange BeachHalf-day Tours - Orange BeachBus Tours - DestinCity Tours - DestinDay Cruises - DestinWater Tours - DestinHalf-day Tours - DestinCategory
CabildoSydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture GardenStoryville District Audubon ParkLongue Vue House and GardensThe PresbytèreNational WWII MuseumDestrehan PlantationNew Orleans Historic Voodoo MuseumMardi Gras WorldNew Canal LighthouseLaLaurie MansionJackson SquareConfederate Memorial Hall MuseumAudubon Butterfly Garden and InsectariumNew Orleans School of CookingWhitney Plantation MuseumHoumas HouseSt. Louis Cemetery No. 1Port of New Orleans (Port NOLA)