Are you interested in?
Ghost & Vampire Tours
104 Tours & Activities
105 Tours & Activities
Jackson Square Tours
91 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover the spooky side of New Orleans on a small-group ghost tour in the Big Easy. Pass by locations such as Congo Square in Louis Armstrong Park, Marie Laveau’s House, and The Lalaurie Mansion where your guide shares live commentary about the ghosts, spirits, and other supernatural lore that haunts the history of New Orleans. Choose from two departure times in the evening to suit your schedule.
- Ghost tour of New Orleans for adults only
- Learn about the haunted history of New Orleans
- Choice of two evening departure times
- Small-group tour limited to 10 participants
Saved to wishlist!
Narrated walking tour with licensed 5 star tour guide.
please be advised, we do not enter the locations mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure Point400 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Return DetailsLafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar, 941 Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Witches Brew Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Adults Only Ghost, Voodoo, and Vampire Walking Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Adults Only Ghost, Voodoo, and Vampire Walking Tour ?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Adults Only Ghost, Voodoo, and Vampire Walking Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Adults Only Ghost, Voodoo, and Vampire Walking Tour ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 5889P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew OrleansGhost & Vampire Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaGhost & Vampire Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachGhost & Vampire Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinCategory
New Orleans City ParkSydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture GardenMagazine StreetNapoleon HouseAudubon Nature InstituteNew Orleans School of CookingSt. Louis CathedralWhitney Plantation MuseumHoumas HouseOld Ursuline ConventCourt of Two SistersPort of New Orleans (Port NOLA)New Orleans Historic Voodoo MuseumDestrehan PlantationBeauregard-Keyes HouseLouis Armstrong ParkMardi Gras WorldJackson SquareSan Francisco PlantationHard Rock Cafe New Orleans