Explore our promoted experiences
- Garden District guided tour in New Orleans
- Hear the stories and scandals behind Garden District
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to New Orleans
Departure & Return
Your tour starts at the New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau, 2020 St. Charles Ave; get off the Streetcar at the St. Andrew St. Streetcar Stop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring water, throw on a hat, wear comfortable shoes, and protect yourself from the rain.
- Tours Rain or Shine. Can’t be held responsible for missed tours, no shows, and late arrivals - its New Orleans, it happens. Tours start as scheduled. Please plan on arriving 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour.
- Near public transportation
- We are volunteer tour guides for the Friends Of The Cabildo & The Louisiana State Museum. We are members of the Tour Guide Association of Greater New Orleans, New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau & Save Our Cemeteries. We are registered tour operators for St. Louis Cemetery #1.
- No pets
- Most travelers can participate
- To minimize risk in the world of Covid-19 and provide the safest and best possible tour experience, The Savvy Native has moved from individual tour bookings to Private Small Group Tours. Our tours are now available only to “familiar groups” of 1-4 guests or 5-8 guests. No mixed bookings. To keep our guides working we have priced our tours at cost. We greatly appreciate your patronage during this “new normal” and look forward to our time together. The same great guides! The same great tours!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Savvy Native
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.