3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Immerse yourself in the culture and history of New Orleans on a food tour of the French Quarter. Rather than research and plan on your own, your guide ensures you hit restaurants and hidden gems that visitors often miss for food tastings that range from Creole crepes to blackened catfish. Rest assured that a small group size provides an intimate, personalized experience.
- Discover the Culinary highlights of New Orleans' famed French Quarter
- Explore the city's diverse mix of cuisines with a knowledgable guide
- Sample delicacies such as Creole crepes and blackened catfish
- Small-group tour size ensures a more personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
Visit 4 food eateries - serving the best Seafood in NOLA.
Visit NOLA Poboy one of the first restaurants opened after Hurricane Katrina devastated the city
Visit New Orleans’ oldest candy Shop with hand-dipped chocolates dating back to the 18th century
Lead by a professional tour guide
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Gratuities are greatly appreciated
Departure & Return
816 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Head to Toe fashion shop
French Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a walking tour, please be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- Please note: This specific tour cannot provide substitutions for vegetarians and those with shellfish allergies in addition to all other food allergies (such as gluten-free, dairy-free, etc) or food lifestyles choices (vegan, low-carb, paleo, etc).
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Alcoholic drinks and other beverages outside of water (available to purchase)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tastebud Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Original French Quarter Seafood Tour of New Orleans?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Original French Quarter Seafood Tour of New Orleans?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during The Original French Quarter Seafood Tour of New Orleans?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Original French Quarter Seafood Tour of New Orleans?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We highly recommend taking this tour to anyone who likes great food and wants an enjoyable way to spend an afternoon in New Orleans." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
The Original French Quarter Seafood Tour of New Orleans
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNew OrleansFood Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaStreet Food Tours - LouisianaHalf-day Tours - LouisianaFood Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachStreet Food Tours - Orange BeachHalf-day Tours - Orange BeachFood Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinStreet Food Tours - DestinHalf-day Tours - DestinCategory
Chalmette National Historical Park Tours & TicketsCabildo Tours & TicketsLaura Plantation Tours & TicketsBeauregard-Keyes House Tours & TicketsNational WWII Museum Tours & TicketsWhitney Plantation Museum Tours & TicketsAudubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium Tours & TicketsRoyal Street Tours & TicketsLafayette Cemetery No. 1 Tours & TicketsOld U.S. Mint Tours & TicketsMagazine Street Tours & TicketsConfederate Memorial Hall Museum Tours & TicketsSt. Joseph Plantation Tours & TicketsHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC) Tours & TicketsStoryville District Tours & TicketsHotel Monteleone Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Plantation Tours & TicketsFrenchmen Street Tours & TicketsMississippi River Tours & TicketsPreservation Hall Tours & Tickets