3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The historic borough of Brooklyn is packed with iconic sights, and it can be easy to overlook highlights when exploring on your own. With this guided walking tour, be sure to see headliners like the Brooklyn Bridge, DUMBO, and Brooklyn Bridge Park, as well as the quiet tree-lined streets and 19th-century homes of Brooklyn Heights. Along the way, learn about Brooklyn’s fascinating history dating back to the Revolutionary War from your historian guide.
- Take a deep dive into the highlights and history of Brooklyn
- Skyline views from the Brooklyn Bridge and Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- A historian guide to explain the borough's role in the Revolutionary War
- Fun facts and historic anecdotes about Brooklyn's most famous residents
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed New York City Tour Guide
Small group - Limited to 15 people.
Face masks - Everyone needs one to wear for entire tour and social distance.
Departure & Return
52 Chambers St, New York, NY 10007, USA
Cadman Plaza W, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tours go out in rain, snow and shine. There are no cancellations or rescheduling for rain or snow within 24 hours of the start of the tour.
- PLEASE ARRIVE 10 MINUTES EARLY TO CHECK IN.. Once the tour leaves it is very difficult to find the group on the Brooklyn Bridge.
- The TOUR BEGINS IN MANHATTAN at 52 Chambers Street near the Brooklyn Bridge and the TOUR ENDS IN BROOKLYN.
- The closest subway to the end of the tour is the A, C High Street station. The 2, 3 Clark Street station is within walking distance. Please check the MTA.info website for subway closures and service restrictions.
- Tour meets in Manhattan at the Tweed Courthouse at 52 Chambers Street.
- The tour is approximately 3 miles and takes about 3 hours. The walk is of moderate difficulty as there are inclined walkways/sidewalks on the Brooklyn Bridge and along the tour.
- As the tour is outdoors, check the weather forecast for appropriate clothing.
- There are no food or drinks included on the tour.
- Tour is non-refundable or exchangeable after the standard cancellation policy.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- DO NOT BE LATE. It is VERY difficult to find the group once it leaves the meeting point.
- Give yourself more time than you think you need given delays in subways, buses and traffic.
- Visit Revolutionary Tours NYC site for more info.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Revolutionary Tours NYC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Best of Brooklyn Walking Tour: "The Brooklyn Revolution!"?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during The Best of Brooklyn Walking Tour: "The Brooklyn Revolution!"?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Best of Brooklyn Walking Tour: "The Brooklyn Revolution!"?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - NewarkHistorical Tours - NewarkHalf-day Tours - NewarkCategory
Frick Collection One World Trade Center Federal Reserve Bank of New YorkMoMA PS1Museum of Arts and Design (MAD)The Dakota ApartmentsNational Museum of the American Indian–New YorkJohn F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)Barrymore TheatreBooth TheatreRockaway BeachLunt-Fontanne TheatreRockefeller CenterNiagara FallsNew York City West VillageBronx Little ItalyBattery ParkNew York Penn StationWinter Garden TheatreUpper East Side