1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Live tour narration by pilot
Private 1-hour helicopter charter
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Price based on Robinson R44 helicopter
- This tour flies directly over the Hudson Valley (except restricted areas). Routes are subject to change based on weather, air traffic control and temporary flight restrictions.
- Maximum passenger height is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Private charters must depart and arrive at different heliports per regulations.
- Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost.
- Under 18 requires parental or guardian consent.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed on helicopter flights.
- Flights should be booked for the first days of your New York visit, in case of schedule changes due to bad weather or helicopter maintenance.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined.
- Wings Air Helicopters LLC assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, catering, hotel, etc.) arranged on client’s behalf with third parties.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wings Air Helicopters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Couple's Private Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Charter from Manhattan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Couple's Private Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Charter from Manhattan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Couple's Private Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Charter from Manhattan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Couple's Private Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Charter from Manhattan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Couple's Private Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Charter from Manhattan
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityHelicopter Tours - New YorkHelicopter Tours - BrooklynHelicopter Tours - Long IslandCategory
Fraunces Tavern MuseumStrawberry Fields (John Lennon Memorial)New York City Riverside ParkCathedral Church of St. John the DivineSaks Fifth Avenue FlagshipMarquis TheatreBowling GreenThe Met BreuerLunt-Fontanne TheatreBernard B. Jacobs TheatreRadio City Music HallStrand Book Store (The Strand)Edge NYCSeaport District NYCBelvedere CastleAmerican Museum of Natural HistoryTimes SquareNeil Simon TheatreNederlander TheaterSpyscape