Are you interested in?
One World Observatory Tours
72 Tours & Activities
394 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1118 Tours & Activities
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
The September 11 attacks are a defining moment in American history, and no single place felt the impact more than New York City. Uncover the history of this infamous event with this guided tour to the sanctified World Trade Center Memorial Plaza—where you can see the somber reflecting pools, and 9/11 Memorial Museum. End your tour with unparalleled views from the One World Observatory, on the 100th floor of the impressive tower.
- Learn about 9/11 on this Ground Zero tour, plus One World Observatory visit
- Visit historic sights, like the Winter Gardens, and Eleven Tears Memorial
- Get an intimate experience on this small-group tour, capped at 15 guests
- Don't worry about extra costs, with included entry to One World Observatory
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Narrated 2 Hour Walking Tour
One World Observatory Skip-the-Ticket Line Access
Gratuities (Welcomed and appreciated)
Departure & Return
Departure Point195 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
Return DetailsWorld Trade Center, New York, NY, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thermo Sage, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ground Zero Tour with One World Observatory Skip-the-Line Access?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ground Zero Tour with One World Observatory Skip-the-Line Access?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 44983P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkHistorical Tours - NewarkHalf-day Tours - NewarkCategory
Stone Street Historic District Winter Garden Atrium42nd Street New York CityAstor Place TheatreSt. Paul's ChapelGershwin Theatre Vivian Beaumont TheaterAmerican Museum of Natural HistoryNeil Simon TheatreHayden PlanetariumHudson River Park Bowling GreenFederal Reserve Bank of New YorkTiffany & Co. Flagship StoreImperial TheatreCathedral Church of St. John the DivineColumbus CircleFord Foundation BuildingLincoln Center for the Performing ArtsCentral Park Zoo