4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Cross two of New York City's must-see attractions off of your sightseeing list with this half-day tour to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Immigration Museum. Enjoy a stress-free start to your day as your guide escorts you through security and onto the ferry, where you can take in the skyline views. Once you arrive, learn about the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and immigration history with the help of your guide, and even stay on Ellis Island to research your family history after the tour.
- Visit both the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island with this NYC guided tour
- Uncover US immigration history at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Enjoy commentary from your guide at both sights, so you can learn as you go
- Get a top value with Pedestal access, priority tickets, and ferry included
Saved to wishlist!
Certified tour guide
Pedestal access ticket
Reserve Priority Tickets
Food and drinks
Gratuity to Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Battery Park City, New York, NY 10004, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY American Tour Guide Association Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Skip-the-Line Guided Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Product code: 87512P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWater ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNew York CityAudio Guides - New YorkWater Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkAudio Guides - BrooklynWater Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynAudio Guides - NewarkWater Tours - NewarkHistorical Tours - NewarkHalf-day Tours - NewarkCategory
SpyscapeMuseum at Eldridge StreetManhattan Cruise TerminalIntrepid Sea, Air & Space MuseumBrooklyn Historical SocietyMuseum of Arts and Design (MAD)Gerald Schoenfeld TheatreWhite Plains Performing Arts CenterThe Museum at Bethel WoodsBowling GreenNew-York Historical Society Museum and LibraryThe Jewish MuseumBarrymore TheatreEast VillageStone Street Historic District Palace TheatreWinter Garden TheatreInternational Center of Photography MuseumNew York City St. Patrick's CathedralNew York Harbor