4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the rich cultural legacy of Harlem and the soul-stilling rhythms of gospel on an immersive Sunday morning tour. Travel through the northern Manhattan neighborhood with a guide while learning about the history of the area and its landmarks like the Apollo Theater, Sugar Hill and Columbia University. Then, join a local Baptist congregation for a Sunday service featuring the exuberant vocals of a live gospel choir.
- Sunday morning Harlem gospel tour
- Learn about the cultural history of Harlem on a narrated coach tour
- Pass by area highlights like Morningside Heights, the Apollo Theater, Sugar Hill and Columbia University
- Attend a Sunday worship service at a local Baptist Church
- Hear the uplifting vocals and music of a live gospel choir
- Small group ensures personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
811 7th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- The itinerary is subject to variations during special events (Parades, Marathon, traffic conditions).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Opentour, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11783P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityBus Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkBus Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynBus Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkHistorical Tours - NewarkHalf-day Tours - NewarkCategory
Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Times SquareAmbassador TheatreColumbia UniversityYankee StadiumFrick Collection Madame Tussauds New York Upper West SideFlatiron BuildingMarquis TheatreMeatpacking DistrictNew York City Little ItalyGrand Central StationStage 42Museum of Jewish HeritageRockefeller CenterCentral Park ZooWilliamsburg BridgeUnion SquareCastle Clinton National MonumentTrinity Church Wall Street