Explore our promoted experiences
- Sample Middle Eastern, Indonesian, and Latin specialties in Hell's Kitchen
- Walk through Central Park and learn its secrets and history
- Visit parts of the park that are unknown to most visitors
- A small group limited to eight people provides an intimate experience
Departure & Return
Gyu-Kaku Meet at Gyu-Kaku located at 321 West 44th Street, between 8th and 9th Avenues, New York, NY 10036
72nd Street and Central Park West
What To Expect
Make your way to L’ybane restaurant in Hell’s Kitchen in the afternoon, where you’ll meet your experienced guide to begin your excursion in this fascinating area. Located just west of Times Square, this long-overlooked neighborhood offers an incredible array of food, culture and nightlife options for those willing to look beyond the usual Big Apple highlights.
Begin your food crawl to some of the many ethnic eateries lining this busy neighborhood’s blocks. As you proceed you’ll snack on hush puppies, chow down on baba ghanoush and cap it all off with a mouth-watering doughnut and ice cream sandwich. You’ll have enough to eat during this part of your day to count for a full lunch.
Continue your tour by burning off your food with a walk to nearby Central Park. One of the world’s most iconic (and historic) green spaces has a wealth of off-the-beaten track attractions for those that know where to look. Ever wonder how much the land inside the park is worth? Heard of Shakespeare’s Garden? Where do you end up if you take the only straight path in the park? Each of these queries will be explained as you make your way through this outdoor wonderland.
Check out areas of Central Park few non-locals will ever explore, including one secluded spot that feels a million miles away from the concrete of the Big Apple. You’ll cover approximately 3 miles (5 kilometers) total, walking at a moderate pace. Finish your trip in the park, allowing you the option to continue your exploration on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. Any other dietary needs cannot be accommodated on this tour (no vegan, kosher, nut allergies, dairy free or gluten-free diets)
- Please advise your contact information (i.e. email and phone number) at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Confirmation and exact meeting address will be received in an email at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If weather is poor, we also have an indoor food tour you can inquire about!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manhattan Walking Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This excursion is a wonderful history and food experience for Hell's Kitchen and New York in general." See review