Are you interested in?
National September 11 Memorial & Museum Tours
119 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
58 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1146 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Relive the heroism and tragedy of the September 11th attacks during this 1.5-hour private walking tour of Ground Zero with tickets to the 9/11 Museum. Get a first-hand account of the dramatic events of this fateful day in 2001 from a local New Yorker as you explore Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial on a walking tour. Then visit the 9/11 Museum with your included entrance ticket.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Hear stories about the events of September 11th
- See the largest man-made waterfalls in North America
- Your tour includes entry to 9/11 Museum
Saved to wishlist!
Narrated walking tour
Private Guide with personal connection to 9/11
Exclusive skip the line access to the 9/11 Museum
9/11 Museum Entry (self guided)
One World Observatory Entry (self guided)
Visits to 9/11 Museum and Observatory are self-guided
Face mask available for a $1.00 fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointSt. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway b/t Fulton Street & Vesey Street, New York City, NY 10007-2977
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please dress appropriately and bring layers in case of cold weather
- Children 5 and under free with paid adult ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst (formerly New York Tour1)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line Private All Access 9/11 Ground Zero: Tour, Museum & Observatory?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line Private All Access 9/11 Ground Zero: Tour, Museum & Observatory?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line Private All Access 9/11 Ground Zero: Tour, Museum & Observatory?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line Private All Access 9/11 Ground Zero: Tour, Museum & Observatory?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5250AAP
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNew York CitySkip-the-Line Tours - New YorkAttractions & Museums - New YorkSkip-the-Line Tours - BrooklynAttractions & Museums - BrooklynSkip-the-Line Tours - NewarkAttractions & Museums - NewarkCategory
East VillageHayden PlanetariumNew Amsterdam TheatreNew York Harbor Times SquareEdge NYCGround Zero Museum WorkshopNew York Penn StationThe Museum at Bethel WoodsUpper East SideMuseum of Arts and Design (MAD)Circle in the Square TheatreNederlander TheaterFederal Reserve Bank of New YorkStone Street Historic District Niagara FallsNew York City Fifth AvenueNew York City West VillageHelen Hayes TheatreChelsea Market