Explore our promoted experiences
- Receive access to the reserve line for the ferry ride to Liberty Island
- Snap photos of New York from the Statue of Liberty
- Have free time to explore the Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Visit One World Trade Center with your included admission ticket
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Morning Meeting Point: Pier A Harbor House 22 Battery Place New York, NY 10004
Afternoon Meeting Point (3:00 PM start time, please arrive 15 minutes in advance): In front of St Peters Church, at the intersection of Barclay and Church Street
Tour ends at the 9/11 Memorial, from where you will go to the One World Observatory on your own
What To Expect
After, hop back on the ferry and make the short journey to Ellis Island, the immigration center where more than 12 million immigrants entered the United States from 1892 to 1954. Spend time exploring and be sure to check out the restored Great Hall of Ellis Island Immigration Museum and the many intriguing interactive displays. Later, return to lower Manhattan via ferry and indulge in lunch (at your own expense) before reuniting with your guide in Battery Park.
See the 9/11-related sites, including St. Paul’s Chapel, a place where New Yorkers gravitated to in order to bond and pray in the wake of the 2001 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center. Inside there are many memorials, including hand-drawn cards, photographs and personal items.
Here is the where the guided portion of the tour ends. But it’s where you get the most spectacular view of New York City and surrounding area. With your pre-reserved ticket, skip the line and head to the elevator of One World Observatory. Board the Skypod (aka elevator) and be prepared to elevate: in the 60 seconds it takes to get to the 102nd floor, watch an incredible video of the history of New York City and how much it has changed over the centuries.
From 1,250 feet (365 meters) above the city, take in the 360-degree views. Step into the Sky Portal, a 14-foot wide (4-meter) disc in the floor that shows the streets below in live HD. Then enjoy the many interactive options, including City Pulse, which shares stories of the Big Apple.
If all that viewing has built up an appetite or thirst, head to the 101st floor where there are dining, cafe and bar options. Spend as much time as you like checking out the view or feasting on food.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Visitors are required to pass through airport-style security to enter the One World Observatory
- Please be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bags you are required to put your bag/s into a locker which costs $0.25 only. Clients MUST have a quarter and cannot use a dime and a nickle for example.; there are NO lockers available at One World Observatory
- Note: When you return to Battery Park on the ferry, you must make your own way to the meeting location for the afternoon portion of the tour
- Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Service who manages the Statue of Liberty
- It is important to be on time for this tour due to ferry schedules. The ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided.
- Group size will be 10 people per guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Take Walks New York by Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "If we had the time, we would have set aside 1 day for each tour" See review