2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Jazz Age lives on in New York for those who know where to look. With this guided Prohibition-themed tour, get a behind-the-scenes peek into the past via a bar crawl with a historic twist. Explore the area around Times Square and learn about the illicit bars and speakeasies frequented by mobsters, politicians, and the glitterati during the 1920s and 1930s. See landmark structures and historic hotels, and sip a craft cocktail at a local venue.
- Discover the hidden histories of the Times Square area
- Hear tales of the notable NYC figures of the Prohibition era
- Visit several bars, with a craft cocktail included at one
- A small group makes it easy to socialize with fellow participants
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointFather Duffy Square, 7th Ave &, W 47th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Village Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 67369P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNew York CityFood Tours - New YorkWine Tastings - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkFood Tours - BrooklynWine Tastings - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynFood Tours - NewarkWine Tastings - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkCategory
Washington Square ParkNew York City Fifth AvenueGrand Central StationEugene O'Neill TheatreLongacre TheatreUnited Nations HeadquartersJohn F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)New York City Ballet (NYCB)Booth TheatreTrump TowerDavid Geffen Hall at Lincoln CenterBronx Museum of the ArtsChelseaSoHoGeorge Washington BridgeShubert TheatreBroadway Comedy ClubMajestic TheatreThe Met Cloisters