Are you interested in?
Wall Street Tours
131 Tours & Activities
359 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1125 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover America’s financial hub on a small-group walking tour through Wall Street and the Financial District. Learn about the history of this business mecca and the stories of some of its famous, and infamous, businessmen. Visit Federal Hall, Trinity Church, and the Wall Street Bull. Upgrade your ticket to include a self-guided audio tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
- Take a small-group walking tour through New York’s Financial District
- Learn about the history of Wall Street and its famous businessmen
- Upgrade your tour with a trip to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
Saved to wishlist!
2 hour walking tour
Licensed professional tour guide
OPTIONAL Liberty Island access (GROUNDS ONLY) - no pedestal or crown access
OPTIONAL Ellis Island and Ellis Island Immigration Museum Access
Free audio tour on each island (IF STATUE OF LIBERTY OPTION IS CHOSEN)
Gratuities are welcomed and appreciated
Pedestal and crown access not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointStarbucks, 195 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
Return DetailsNational Museum of the American Indian, 1 Bowling Green, New York, NY 10004, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thermo Sage, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wall Street and Financial District Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wall Street and Financial District Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 44983P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkHistorical Tours - NewarkCategory
Stage 42Saks Fifth Avenue FlagshipWashington Square ParkChelsea MarketAugust Wilson TheaterNew-York Historical Society Museum and LibraryEast VillageGeneral Grant National MemorialTriBeCaNew Amsterdam TheatreStephen Sondheim TheatreGreenwich VillageTrinity Church Wall StreetNew York Harbor Bethesda FountainRadio City Music HallThe Dakota ApartmentsManhattan BridgeNew York Botanical Garden (NYBG)Museum of Sex