Are you interested in?
One World Observatory Tours
76 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
58 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1146 Tours & Activities
6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Among the most significant moments in recent American history are the tragic events of September 11, 2001. Uncover the history of this devastating event on this guided World Trade Center walking tour. Follow the story of that fateful day, learn about the heroic actions of first responders, and visit the must-see National 911 Memorial Museum—with skip-the-line admission included. End your tour with a visit to One World Observatory, where you can take in unparalleled views of the New York City skyline.
- Explore World Trade Center complex—and Memorial Plaza—on a small-group tour
- Uncover the history of September 11, 2001, with a guide to lead the way
- Don't get lost in the crowd on this intimate tour, capped at 15 travelers
- Entry to the September 11 Museum and One World Trade Observatory is included
Saved to wishlist!
Narrated 2 Hour walking tour
9/11 Museum Skip the Ticket Line Access
One World Observatory Skip the Ticket Line Access
Gratuities (Welcomed and Appreciated)
Departure & Return
Departure PointWorld Trade Center, New York, NY 10006, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thermo Sage, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during World Trade Center Tour with 911 Museum & Observatory Skip-the-Line Access?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during World Trade Center Tour with 911 Museum & Observatory Skip-the-Line Access?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 44983P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNew York CitySkip-the-Line Tours - New YorkAttractions & Museums - New YorkSkip-the-Line Tours - BrooklynAttractions & Museums - BrooklynSkip-the-Line Tours - NewarkAttractions & Museums - NewarkCategory
Orpheum TheatreHard Rock Café New YorkBronx Little ItalyCathedral Church of St. John the DivineChelsea MarketChrysler BuildingColumbus CircleSeaport District NYCUpper East SideGovernors IslandLower East SideStrand Book Store (The Strand)The Jewish MuseumEleven Tears MemorialMadison Square ParkWall StreetFlatiron BuildingMuseum of the City of New YorkEverett Children's Adventure GardenWhitney Museum of American Art (The Whitney)