5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Among the most significant moments in recent American history are the tragic events of September 11, 2001. Uncover the history of this devastating event on this guided World Trade Center walking tour. Follow the story of that fateful day, learn about the heroic actions of first responders, and visit the must-see National 911 Memorial Museum—with skip-the-line admission included. End your tour with a visit to One World Observatory, where you can take in unparalleled views of the New York City skyline.
- Explore World Trade Center complex—and Memorial Plaza—on a small-group tour
- Uncover the history of September 11, 2001, with a guide to lead the way
- Don't get lost in the crowd on this intimate tour, capped at 15 travelers
- Entry to the September 11 Museum and One World Trade Observatory is included
Saved to wishlist!
Narrated 2-Hour Walking Tour using Extra Large Visuals
9/11 Museum Skip the Ticket Line Access
One World Observatory Skip the Ticket Line Access
All Fees and Taxes
Gratuities (Welcomed and Appreciated)
Departure & Return
195 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
911 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10006, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thermo Sage, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during World Trade Center Tour with 911 Museum & Observatory Skip-the-Line Access?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during World Trade Center Tour with 911 Museum & Observatory Skip-the-Line Access?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 44983P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkHistorical Tours - NewarkHalf-day Tours - NewarkCategory
Eugene O'Neill TheatreJohn F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)Stone Street Historic District Majestic TheatreHigh LineTiffany & Co. Flagship StoreCastle Clinton National MonumentSeaport District NYCThe RideFord Foundation BuildingTrinity Church Wall StreetStrand Book Store (The Strand)International Center of Photography MuseumOne World Trade Center Central ParkRockefeller CenterCarnegie HallNolitaEverett Children's Adventure GardenMeatpacking District