- Niagara Falls tour in Canada and the US (Maid of the Mist departs from NY side)
- Maid of the Mist boat ride OR the "Journey Behind the Falls" tour and stand in the mist behind the thundering Horseshoe Falls (seasonal)
- Visits include Canadian Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock House, and Queen Victoria Park
- Get breathtaking views of Niagara area from the Skylon Tower
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
After a hotel pickup from the New York or Ontario side, start with an exciting ride up to the observation deck at the top of the majestic Skylon Tower. Enjoy the incredible view of the Niagara River and all three waterfalls—the American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls from 520 feet (158 m) in the air.
Next, cross to the US side and get ready for the experience of a lifetime on the Maid of the Mist cruise. This is as good as it gets, the best way to experience one of the world’s most amazing natural wonders. The cruise runs from early May to late October.
During the rest of the year, experience the Journey Behind the Falls excursion, where the sound of the falls is like thunder and the view is breathtaking. Stand in the mist and feel the rush where the Horseshoe Falls rumble from 13 stories above—dropping over 700,000 gallons of water every second at 40 miles per hour. Now that’s powerful.
Other highlights include Table Rock Centre, a retail and observation complex located at the brink of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls; Queen Victoria Park, the main parkland in Niagara Falls, opposite the Canadian Horseshoe and American Falls (with Sir Harry Oakes Gardens); the Upper Canadian Rapids from Three Sisters Island, the Lower Niagara River and Gorge, and Whirlpool State Park, overlooking the Niagara Whirlpool with spectacular views of the rapids, the whirlpool itself and the Niagara River.
Please note: The Maid of the Mist portion of this tour departs from the U.S. side of Niagara Falls. All customers booking this tour must have appropriate documentation to enter the United States and Canada.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: hotel pickup and drop-off is NOT available from Toronto hotels
- Passengers entering Canada:
- Native born U.S. Citizens must present one of the following travel documents: U.S. Passport; Enhanced Driver’s License; Trusted Traveler Program cards – Nexus, Fast/Express or Sentri.
- Persons under 18 years of age who are not accompanied by a parent or guardian should bring a notarized letter from parents or legal guardian giving permission to travel to Canada, or if only one parent is traveling with the child, they must possess a notarized letter from the other parent giving permission.
- All persons other than U.S. Citizens or Legal, Permanent residents of the United States require valid passport or an acceptable travel document.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Over the Falls Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience