6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Overview Enjoy the quiet country bicycle trails and vineyards of scenic Niagara-on-the-Lake, often described as the prettiest town in Ontario, on this guided biking and wine tasting tour. Choose from the 6.5-hour tour, complete with two-course lunch, or the half day 4 hour tour. Pedal over generally flat, simple biking routes to the region’s best wineries to taste unique Canadian wines, including Ontario's famous ice wine.
- Cycle and wine tasting tour through Niagara-on-the-Lake wine region
- Taste unique Canadian wine varietals, including Ontario's famous ice wine, at wineries ranging from large-production to boutique and modern to classic
- Choose either a half-day or full-day tour
- Enjoy a two-course lunch included for the Full Day Tour
Saved to wishlist!
4 hours or 6 hours
Professional, local guide
Wine-tasting fees and vineyard tour
Fuji cruiser bicycle and helmet
Pickup and delivery of purchases
Departure & Return
Grape Escape Wine Tours , 1627 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, CanadaThis activity will end right where it started.
1627 Niagara Stone Road, Niagara on the Lake, ON, L0S 1J0
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour runs rain or shine
- Travelers must be at least 19 years of age to consume alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grape Escape Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Niagara-on-the-Lake Cycle and Wine-Tasting Tour with Optional Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Niagara-on-the-Lake Cycle and Wine-Tasting Tour with Optional Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Niagara-on-the-Lake Cycle and Wine-Tasting Tour with Optional Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would definitely recommend this tour for you if you love wine and bike riding." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Niagara-on-the-Lake Cycle and Wine-Tasting Tour with Optional Lunch
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNiagara Falls & AroundFood Tours - OntarioWine Tastings - OntarioMountain Bike Tours - OntarioHalf-day Tours - OntarioFood Tours - Niagara FallsWine Tastings - Niagara FallsMountain Bike Tours - Niagara FallsHalf-day Tours - Niagara FallsFood Tours - BuffaloWine Tastings - BuffaloMountain Bike Tours - BuffaloHalf-day Tours - BuffaloCategory
Whirlpool Aero CarSafari NiagaraRavine Vineyard Estate WineryNiagara Parks Butterfly ConservatoryPeller Estates WineryRipley's Believe It or Not! Niagara FallsFloral Clock Nightmares Fear FactoryFallsview Indoor WaterparkLouis Tussaud's WaxworksJackson-Triggs WineryRainbow BridgeWhite Water WalkRipley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara FallsNiagara Falls IMAX TheatreClifton HillKurtz OrchardsGreg Frewin TheatreReif Estate WineryQueen Victoria Park