- Half-day Niagara Falls tour
- Ride on the Maid of the Mist boat in season
- Visit famous Niagara Falls attractions including Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls
- View the falls atop the American Observation Tower
- Explore the adventurous Cave of the Winds in season
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The journey begins with an elevator ride down into the Niagara Gorge, where wooden walkways along the Niagara River lead to the observation deck of the Cave of the Winds, just a few feet from the powerful rush of the falls. It’s like being caught in a tropical storm. This is what it means to be close to Niagara Falls. Really close.
Then it’s another elevator ride up to the only panoramic view of all three Niagara Falls—the American, Bridal Veil and Horseshoe Falls—from the observation tower. Stand over Niagara Gorge with an unobstructed view of all three as the waters rage below.
Finally, hop on board the popular Maid of the Mist for a boat ride to the very edge of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls, the most powerful waterfall in North America.
Notice: The Maid of the Mist departs from the U.S. side of Niagara Falls. All customers must have proper credentials to enter the United States.
Operating dates of the Maid of the Mist and Cave of the Winds are approximate and depend on weather conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: hotel pickup is NOT available from Toronto
- This tour takes place in Niagara Falls, New York, USA
- If staying on the Canadian side, a current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We have been experiencing longer than normal tour durations. Safety procedures implemented to satisfy mandated Physical Distancing requirements due to COVID-19 have extended service times and wait times. Safety first, extended service times and wait times are beyond our control
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Over the Falls Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized