Explore our promoted experiences
- Private tour of Bagan’s temples
- Visit major temples like Ananda Pagoda
- Enjoy the comfort of traveling by private vehicle
- A local Burmese lunch included
Departure & Return
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
What To Expect
Learn about the history of Bagan as you admire examples of architecture and artwork from the 9th to 13th centuries scattered across the mostly flat landscape. Lunch is included at a local restaurant where you can relax and refuel for the afternoon. Your tour ends on a high note with a stunning sunset at a nearby pagoda.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel.
- No Shorts or T-shirts – appropriate clothing for religious sites must be worn.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand (Myammar)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff