2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Watch the sun set over Inle Lake and the Shan Mountains on a private boat cruise that explores the lake at its most atmospheric. You'll see fisherman using traditional nets, while passing floating gardens and villages with distinctive stilt houses. The evening light is ideal for capturing gorgeous photographs of Inle Lake, and choosing a private excursion means you'll have plenty of time to enjoy the things that interest you most.
- Private Inle Lake sunset cruise
- Travel by traditional boat (motorized)
- See the lake in the cooler, evening hours
- Perfect for photographers
- Pickup and drop-off at lakefront hotels or the Nyaung Shwe Jetty
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if hotel is located on Inle Lake, otherwise pickup and drop-off from Nyaung Shwe jetty)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer this service by boat not car.If your hotel does not has a jetty please specify your closest jetty, if you do not have this information, please contact in advance for guidance. Note that car pick up will be available with a price.
- Your hotel jetty
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 1 person
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand (Myammar)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset on Inle Lake Private Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset on Inle Lake Private Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset on Inle Lake Private Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset on Inle Lake Private Cruise
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSunset CruisesPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNyaungshweShore Excursions - MandalaySunset Cruises - MandalayPorts of Call Tours - MandalayShore Excursions - Chiang MaiSunset Cruises - Chiang MaiPorts of Call Tours - Chiang MaiShore Excursions - Chiang RaiSunset Cruises - Chiang RaiPorts of Call Tours - Chiang RaiCategory