7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Stray from the beaten path and discover a side of Myanmar that few tourists see on a day trip to Kakku, a religious site worshipped by the Pa-O people, from Inle Lake. Air-conditioned round-trip transfers means you won’t have to wait for unreliable public transport, while the insider knowledge of a guide is guaranteed to enrich your experience of rural Myanmar. Plus, hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Discover the hard-to-reach religious site of Kakku on a day trip
- Get off the tourists trail and gain insight into Burmese culture
- Skip the hassle of arranging transport to the rural attraction
- Receive undivided attention from your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private transfer to Kakku from your hotel in Nyaung Shwe
English speaking guide
Pa-O Zone Fee
Other drinks & refreshments not stated
Inle Zone Fee
Transfer outside Hotel in Nyaung Shwe
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel in Nyaungshwe.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand (Myammar)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Inle to Kakku Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Inle to Kakku Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Inle to Kakku Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Inle to Kakku Full Day Tour
7 to 8 hours
5 hours 10 minutes
6 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInle LakeNyaungshweBus Tours - MandalayArchaeology Tours - MandalayHistorical Tours - MandalayFull-day Tours - MandalayBus Tours - Chiang MaiArchaeology Tours - Chiang MaiHistorical Tours - Chiang MaiFull-day Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - Chiang RaiArchaeology Tours - Chiang RaiHistorical Tours - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiCategory