- Day trip to Clearwater Beach from Orlando with pirate cruise
- Board Captain Memo’s pirate ship, the Pirate’s Ransom, for a cruise
- Unlimited soft drink, beer, champagne, or wine onboard
- Listen to the cool sounds of island reggae as you sail in the Gulf of Mexico
- Swim in the sea or relax on the sand at Clearwater Beach
- Round-trip transport, lunch, and drinks included
Departure & Return
Walt Disney Swan Resort , 1200 Epcot Resorts Blvd , Lake Buena Vista , FL 32830, USA
What To Expect
At a prearranged time, step aboard Captain Memo’s Pirate’s Ransom, and start your afternoon cruise. Alongside a swashbuckling crew dressed as buccaneers, you’ll enjoy an adventure on the Gulf of Mexico with onboard music and impressive scenery. Gaze out at bottlenose dolphins gliding around the wake as steel band music and reggae rings in your ears.
Unlimited soda, wine, champagne, and beer is available while on board, and if you want to treat yourself further, make use of the full bar. When you return to land, enjoy a little more free time to swim, sunbathe or relax on the sands. Watersports equipment, umbrellas, and beach chairs can be rented if you wish.
Later, finish with a drop-off at your Orlando hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Lunch options may include: sandwiches, pastas, salads, pizzas, chicken gyros, fish and chips; a kids menu of burgers, hot dogs, chicken fingers and fish and chips is available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Orlando
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I wouldn't consider purchasing this trip again, unless they change depart time from Clearwater to 7 to 7:30 pm." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews