- Avoid long taxi lines and get a private transfer from Orlando Airport
- No ridesharing—this service is completely private
- The driver provides luggage assistance if you need it
- Enjoy the perk of a meet and greet service at the airport
Departure & Return
One way transfer for up to 10 passengers within 22 miles of the Orlando International Airport (MCO). All taxes, fees, and tolls are included. Only driver's gratuity is not included. Van holds approximately 8 medium size suitcases total. Rate includes meet and greet service at the baggage claim area (he/she will have a sign with your last name on it) where driver will help with luggage if necessary and drive you directly to your destination. This is a private service and will never be shared with any other parties. Vehicles used are generally passenger Vans or SUVs (depending on party size). All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary (make, model, color, etc.). One (1) car seat and two (2) backless booster seats can be included free of charge upon request. Popular destinations are all Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, and International Drive area hotels and resorts. For return transfer to the airport please add this code in the search tab: 124462P7
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Quicksilver Tours and Transportation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff