- Discover the UNESCO-listed temples and shrines of Kyoto, round-trip from Osaka
- Walk among thousands of bright-red 'torii' gates at Fushimi Inari Taisha shrine
- Admire the views from Kiyomizu-dera and the elegant architecture of Kinkaku-ji
- Optional lunch choices include Deluxe or Standard Japanese Style Lunch
Departure & Return
Depart form Hearton Hotel Nishi-Umeda Meeting time: 8:20 am Departure time 08:30 am Please look for the yellow sign "LIMON" at pickup point.
Depart from Nippombashi, in front of Udon Restaurant "Tsurutontan Soemoncho" Meeting time: 8:25 am Departure time 08:35 am Please look for the yellow sign "LIMON" at pickup point.
Depart from Osaka Namba OCAT Meeting time: 8:50 am Departure time 09:00 am Please look for the yellow sign "LIMON" at pickup point.
Depart from JR Kyoto Station, 1st Floor Central Exit, near Nippon Travel Agency Meeting time: 09:05 am Departure time 09:15 am Please look for the yellow sign "LIMON" at pickup point.
You'll be dropped off in Namba area, near Osaka Metro's Midosuji Line Namba Station
What To Expect
Begin your first Kyoto visit by heading to the Fushimi Inari Taisha shrine. Wander through this religious site’s collection of more than 1,000 brilliant-red “torii” gates and learn about its connection to the Japanese deities of agriculture, business, traffic safety, and a bountiful harvest.
Continue to Kyoto’s Kiyomizu-dera temple. You’ll have one hour to enjoy the amazing city views from the temple’s viewing platform, and to learn about the temple’s construction with 139 pillars and not a single nail. Following your Kiyomizu-dera visit, head to Shijo-karasuma to enjoy an optional deluxe or standard Japanese style lunch.
After your lunch break, head to Kinkaku-ji temple. Often referred to as “The Temple of the Golden Pavilion,” this elegant complex hosts a collection of peaceful gardens and traditional Japanese-style architecture. At the end of your visit you’ll be dropped off back in Osaka at Namba OCAT, Nippombashi, or Hearton Hotel Nishi-Umeda.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please note: your tour guide will manage the meeting time of each location as well as the amount of time spent at each location
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- [IMPORTANT] The bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals. Please be on time.
- Meeting Time at Umeda, Hearton Hotel Nishi-Umeda: 8:20 AM
- Meeting Time at Nippombashi (in front of Tsurutontan Soemoncho Udon Restaurant: 8:25 AM
- Meeting Time at Namba, OCAT: 8:50 AM
- Emergency call center available from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm everyday
- Only collapsible strollers are acceptable. They will be put in the luggage space while on the bus.
- Deluxe or Standard Japanese Style Lunch (if meal is selected; vegetarian option available upon request 3 days before departure at the latest)
- Meeting Time at Kyoto Station: 9:05 AM
- Tourists for Kyoto Departure: From Arashiyama back to JR Kyoto station, no guide will accompany the tour on the train, so you will travel on your own (ticket included).
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY LIMON Tours -DMC Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms