- 1.5-hour Thames River cruise in Oxford with afternoon tea
- Marvel at Oxford’s green banks, locks and boathouses from the water
- Enjoy a decadent afternoon tea on-board, including finger sandwiches, cakes and cream scones
- Live commentary on-board ensures you don’t miss anything!
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Great introduction to Oxford for first-time visitors
- This small-group tour ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
Please 'check-in' at The Folly restaurant reception.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oxford River Cruises Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Afternoon Tea Sightseeing River Cruise in Oxford.