- A small-group guided tour of the Cotswolds, England’s most idyllic region, from Oxford
- Retrace the steps of luminaries like Arts and Crafts founder William Morris and Sir Winston Churchill
- Travel comfortably by private vehicles and listen to live commentary onboard
- Enjoy complimentary bottled water and free time to grab a pub lunch
Departure & Return
Tour departs from coach bays next to Taylorian Institution Library in St Giles. Please arrive at the departure point 10 minutes before the tour is due to depart. Please look for a dark blue minibus with ‘Explore Oxford and the Cotswolds’ written on the sides.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cotswold Exploring
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cotswolds Summer Adventurer Tour.