2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
A classic among small cars, the MINI is assembled at the MINI Plant at Oxford’s BMW Group Plant—with more than 1,000 made-to-order models rolling off the lines daily. Take a journey through the production facilities on this behind-the-scenes small-group tour: charting the factory’s history before visiting the body shop to see first-hand how the MINIs come together. Prebook to guarantee your place and save time when in Oxford.
- Go behind the scenes at the MINI Plant on a small-group tour
- Prebook to avoid missing out and secure a place on a day that suits you
- See the hi-tech MINI production line and learn about the factory’s history
- Capped at 15 for personalized tour, with headsets to clearly hear guide
Saved to wishlist!
Tour equipment, tour head-sets, hi-viz vests, safety glasses will be made available for the duration of your tour.
Departure & Return
Departure PointMINI Visitor Centre, MINI Plant Oxford, Cowley, Oxford OX4 6NL, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The tour is unfortunately not suitable for visitors with a pacemaker or insulin pump.
- Cochlear implants and hearing aids can be accommodated, please make your tour guide aware at the start of your tour if you have a cochlear implant or hearing aid.
- Footwear. Please wear sensible and comfortable footwear, which is not open-toed. No heeled footwear is permitted.
- Minimum age. The minimum age is 10 and every 2 children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Filming and photographing is strictly prohibited in the production areas. Cameras and mobile phones may to be used and can be place in lockers.
- Belongings. All personal belongings including bags and mobile phones will be locked away for the duration of the tour as these are not permitted in production areas.
- Distance. The plant tours lead through different production and plant site areas. The distance covered is 3.5 km. Please wear comfortable and closed shoes.
- Food & drink. You can purchase soft drinks from the vending machine located in the Visitor Centre. Please note that no food or beverages may be taken on the plant tour. Visitors are not able to buy food at the plant.
- No animals. Pets and animals of any kid are not allowed.
- Arrival time. Please arrive at the MINI Visitor Centre 15 minutes before the start of your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MINI Plant Oxford
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all 23
See all 23
Product code: 163241P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingOxfordBus Tours - South East EnglandWalking Tours - South East EnglandHistorical Tours - South East EnglandBus Tours - LondonWalking Tours - LondonHistorical Tours - LondonBus Tours - BathWalking Tours - BathHistorical Tours - BathCategory