- Guided walking tour of Oxford city center and Oxford University colleges
- An education tour ideal for history buffs
- Recognize locations used to film the 'Harry Potter' films
- Visit Bodleian Library and one other college (depending on the day)
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
Departure & Return
Meet your guide wearing red lanyard OUTSIDE the currently empty shop at 15 Broad Street, OX1 3AS. This is located next to the Oxfam shop at 17 Broad street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- We cannot always guarantee entry inside any colleges during Covid19 and on graduation dates or Xmas period from approx. Dec 22nd to Jan 2nd
- Please take note of any advertised university graduation dates mentioned below, as those dates can have less options of colleges to visit.
- Graduation dates- please see 'EXCLUSIONS' section.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visit Oxford Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.