- Private 2-hour tour of Inspector Morse filming locations in Oxford
- Designed for fans of the iconic British TV show
- Explore the prestigious Oxford University campus, visiting Bodleian Library, Exeter College, and the Divinity School
- Stop in a historic pub regularly featured in the show
- Receive undivided attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Meet your guide wearing red lanyard OUTSIDE the currently empty shop premises at 15 Broad street. This is located next to the Oxfam shop, 17 Broad street, OX1 3AS
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to start time
- Foreign languages guides may be available, if adequate advance notice given. Please contact local operator via viator, before booking to inquire about options.
- Please note that as the university colleges are private institutions, we can't always guarantee entry to colleges but it is very rare that we cannot get entry into at least 1 or 2 colleges on the tour. Please take note of any advertised university graduation dates mentioned above under section as those dates can have less options of colleges to visit.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Oxford Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.