7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Cotswolds without having to drive on this full-day private tour from your chosen north Cotswolds location, such as Oxford or Stratford-upon-Avon. With a private car and driver-guide, simply soak in the scenery as you follow an itinerary tailored to you. Visit manor houses, explore towns and villages such as Stow-in-the-Wold and Minster Lovell; and stop to shop and eat at your leisure—all without transport or parking issues.
- Discover the Cotswolds as you wish on a private full-day tour
- Driver-guide and private car: so you can just sit back and enjoy the scenery
- Flexible: you choose the towns, villages, and attractions you want to visit
- Price per car, with pickup and drop-off where you wish in north Cotswolds
Saved to wishlist!
A seven hour tour of the North Cotswolds
A modern comfortable air conditioned vehicle
Knowledgeable local driver-guide
Full control over the itinerary and route
Pick up/drop off within the North Cotswolds including Oxford & Stratford-upon-Avon
Entrance fees to attractions
Food or refreshments
Pick up outside the North Cotswolds, Oxford or Stratford
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can collect you from anywhere in the North Cotswolds or Oxford area for free. If coming from London we do offer a collection for an extra fee of £250 to be paid on the day in cash. A cheaper and faster way would be to take the train from London Paddington to Oxford station or London Marylebone to Oxford Parkway station. These take between 50-60 min train ride and are direct.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Undiscovered Cotswolds
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Undiscovered Cotswolds Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Undiscovered Cotswolds Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Undiscovered Cotswolds Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Undiscovered Cotswolds Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Undiscovered Cotswolds Private Tour
2 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOxfordFood Tours - South East EnglandBus Tours - South East EnglandMarkets - South East EnglandFull-day Tours - South East EnglandFood Tours - LondonBus Tours - LondonMarkets - LondonFull-day Tours - LondonFood Tours - BirminghamBus Tours - BirminghamMarkets - BirminghamFull-day Tours - BirminghamCategory