10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Schedule Round Trip Land Transfer (Dos Palmas Office - Honda Bay Wharf - Dos Palmas Office)
Boat To Nearby Snorkeling Site
Service of guest officers and marine guide
free use of Kayak, fins, snorkels and sporting area
Please bring your own towel
Honda Bay Environmental Fee that costs PHP150 per person
use of swimming pool and Jacuzzi, laundry service, marine sports activities and equipment rentals
Additional food purchases, souvenir shop purchases, and other
Departure & Return
89 Lacao St, Puerto Princesa, 5300 Palawan, Philippines
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/8/2020 - 6/24/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dos Palmas Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dos Palmas Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Dos Palmas Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dos Palmas Day Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursTours & SightseeingPalawanBus Tours - El NidoFull-day Tours - El NidoBus Tours - CoronFull-day Tours - CoronBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory