- Experience the scenic Gulf of Mexico on a sunset cruise from Panama City
- Enjoy a romantic sail on a catamaran while sipping a complimentary drink
- Watch for dolphins and relax to the sounds of tropical music
- Sip a complimentary wine, beer, Sangria or soft drink from fully-stocked bar
Departure & Return
This tour departs from behind The Sheraton PCB Golf and Spa Resort. You'll park at the resort, walk around the right side and check in at our kiosk. There is 5-7 minute walk down the dock. Please let us know ahead of time if you need extra assistance and make sure to arrive 40 min prior to sail.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is casual (no high heels)
- Portions of this tour are not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated provided that participants are able to board the boat (with 2-3 steps) on their own or with the assistance of someone in their party
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given notice beforehand, and the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Tour will depart from The Sheraton PCB Golf & Spa Resort 4114 Jan Cooley Dr., Panama City Beach 32408
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- There is a 5-7 minute walk down the dock to the catamaran. Please let us know ahead of time if you need extra assistance.
- Most travelers can participate
- **It is our company policy to add 20% gratuity to parties of 20 or more for our captain & crew**
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Adventures Catamaran
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience