8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Visa Fee & Processing. You'll receive your e-Visa within 3-4 business days.
6 nights twin sharing accommodation at 3-star hotels
1 night full-service outdoor camping on a mountain meadow (3860m)
English-speaking licensed private tour guide.
All ground transportation including round trip airport transfers
All permits and entry fees
All internal taxes for the services listed above
Travel insurance. We highly recommend getting insurance. For trekking adventure insurance is a MUST.
Flights to/from Bhutan. We can help you to arrange if you let us know at least few months in advance
Alcoholic beverages, laundry services, telephone call charges
Tips to guide and driver
Any other expenses of personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our guide and driver will receive you at Paro International Airport and the departure time will
depend on the flight arrival time.
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Best time for this tour is from Mar to Jun and Sep to Dec. While activities from Day 1-5 are easy, Day 6 demand basic level of fitness as it involves almost 4 hours of gradual uphill hiking and steep descent on the way back on Day 7. All of our past clients, many without any fitness training and some even in their late 60s have successfully completed this trekking.
- Youth aged 13-18 must send us a copy of a valid Student ID card/document with photo from their academic institution to avail student discount.
- Visa is 100% guaranteed. We process and send you e-visa letter within 3-4 working days after the booking is confirmed.
- After you book the tour, we need clear passport copies of all the participants for obtaining visa. Passport copy can be either scanned or just a mobile photo shot as long as the whole biodata page including the machine readable zone is seen clearly. Passport should have at least SIX MONTHS validity from the day you depart from Bhutan.
- There are only two airlines operating in and out of Bhutan and so securing air tickets can be difficult especially during the months of high season. Currently, Bhutan is connected with these cities - Bagdogra, Bangkok, Delhi, Dhaka, Guwahati, Kathmandu, Kolkata, Singapore. We recommend you to book few months in advance especially if you plan to visit during the high season months of March - May and September - November. If you need help in arranging flights to/from Bhutan, please let us know much in advance.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bhutan Acorn Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bhutan Cultural Tour with 2-Day Easy Trek Bumdrak Mountain Meadow?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bhutan Cultural Tour with 2-Day Easy Trek Bumdrak Mountain Meadow?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Bhutan Cultural Tour with 2-Day Easy Trek Bumdrak Mountain Meadow
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParo4WD Tours - ThimphuSporting Events - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuHiking - ThimphuNature and Wildlife - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuExtreme - ThimphuWalking Tours - ThimphuHistorical Tours - Thimphu4WD Tours - LhasaSporting Events - LhasaBus Tours - LhasaHiking - LhasaNature and Wildlife - LhasaMulti-day Tours - LhasaExtreme - LhasaWalking Tours - LhasaHistorical Tours - Lhasa4WD Tours - KathmanduSporting Events - KathmanduBus Tours - KathmanduHiking - KathmanduNature and Wildlife - KathmanduMulti-day Tours - KathmanduExtreme - KathmanduWalking Tours - KathmanduHistorical Tours - KathmanduCategory