6 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Government approved 3 star hotels.
English speaking tour guide
Transportation by private car (including airport drop and pick up)
Food and water (all three meals, tea & snacks and bottled water in car)
Drinks and beverages
Others bills of personal nature
Tips and gratitudes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bhutan Travel Guru
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Best of Bhutan Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Best of Bhutan Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Best of Bhutan Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
The Best of Bhutan Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportParo4WD Tours - ThimphuSporting Events - ThimphuAirport & Hotel Transfers - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuExtreme - Thimphu4WD Tours - LhasaSporting Events - LhasaAirport & Hotel Transfers - LhasaMulti-day Tours - LhasaExtreme - Lhasa4WD Tours - KathmanduSporting Events - KathmanduAirport & Hotel Transfers - KathmanduMulti-day Tours - KathmanduExtreme - KathmanduCategory