- Taste Penang foods with tips from a local
- Trishaw ride through George Town
- Dinner included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Enjoy a menu that’s customized to your tastes and interests, sampling Penang dishes like Laksa — a spicy noodle soup that blends Chinese and Malay flavors — and Char Koay Teow, wok-fried rice noodles with crunchy bean sprouts, fresh herbs, cockles, prawns, and spicy sausage. The foods will be chosen from hundreds of stalls, and available dishes change with the season, but other Gurney Drive favorites include rich satay and grilled local fish.
After dinner, soak up the atmosphere of George Town's UNESCO-listed historic center on a short trishaw ride through the heart of the city. This tour concludes with return transfer to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff