Are you interested in?
106 Tours & Activities
Penang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang) Tours
18 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
344 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Transportation by private vehicle
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Foods and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Penang Island, Penang Cruise Port and Penang International Airport.
- Penang Intl Airport, Malaysia
- Port Swettenham Penang
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Active Dynamics
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang: Flexible Full-Day Adventures?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang: Flexible Full-Day Adventures?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang: Flexible Full-Day Adventures?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang: Flexible Full-Day Adventures?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all 10
See all 10
Product code: 103531P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPenangShore Excursions - LangkawiBus Tours - LangkawiCity Tours - LangkawiPorts of Call Tours - LangkawiFull-day Tours - LangkawiShore Excursions - Ko LipeBus Tours - Ko LipeCity Tours - Ko LipePorts of Call Tours - Ko LipeFull-day Tours - Ko LipeShore Excursions - Hat YaiBus Tours - Hat YaiCity Tours - Hat YaiPorts of Call Tours - Hat YaiFull-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Penang State Museum and Art GalleryWonderfood Museum PenangPenang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Penang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)KomtarSun Yat Sen Museum PenangPinang Peranakan MansionPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Penang War MuseumSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)TeddyVille MuseumMade in Penang Interactive MuseumUpside Down MuseumKhoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Monkey BeachPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Asia Camera Museum PenangPenang Hill Funicular RailwayCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)