Guided Hatyai (Thailand) Day Tour from Penang (Malaysia)
George Town, Malaysia
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Visit two countries in one day during a day trip to Hat Yai in Thailand from Penang. Taking a private day trip to Hat Yai ensures that you receive the undivided attention of your guide and enjoy the flexibility to customize your itinerary according to your interests.
- Cross the border to Thailand with ease on a day trip to Hat Yai from Penang
- A great introduction to Thai culture for first-time visitors
- Letting someone else drive allows you to sit back and enjoy the scenery
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected Penang island hotels only)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Professional English-speaking guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Admission ticket, Entrance fees
Visa is required to enter THAILAND for selected countries.
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointGeorge Town, Penang, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at George Town City Centre (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Visa is required to enter Thailand or Malaysia for selected countries.
- Please ensure passport has minimum of 6 months validity
- Your Local Tour Guide Will be Join During Hatyai City Tour at Hatyai Only.
- Please insure that you have required travel documents/visa.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Hatyai (Thailand) Day Tour from Penang (Malaysia)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Hatyai (Thailand) Day Tour from Penang (Malaysia)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Hatyai (Thailand) Day Tour from Penang (Malaysia)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Hatyai (Thailand) Day Tour from Penang (Malaysia)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P159
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPenangFood Tours - IpohBus Tours - IpohCity Tours - IpohMarkets - IpohHistorical Tours - IpohFull-day Tours - IpohFood Tours - Tanah RataBus Tours - Tanah RataCity Tours - Tanah RataMarkets - Tanah RataHistorical Tours - Tanah RataFull-day Tours - Tanah RataFood Tours - LangkawiBus Tours - LangkawiCity Tours - LangkawiMarkets - LangkawiHistorical Tours - LangkawiFull-day Tours - LangkawiCategory
Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Upside Down MuseumPenang Hill Funicular RailwayPenang State Museum and Art GalleryWonderfood Museum PenangPenang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)KomtarMade in Penang Interactive MuseumPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Sun Yat Sen Museum PenangSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Penang War MuseumAsia Camera Museum PenangPenang House of MusicPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Penang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)TeddyVille MuseumMonkey Beach