To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore George Town’s top attractions on this guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup on Penang Island, visit landmarks like Wat Chaiyamangalaram temple, enjoy a scenic drive through George Town’s historic, UNESCO-designated streets, visit Penang’s 3D history museum, learn about George Town’s multicultural history from an informative local guide, and sample delicious complimentary tea.
- Experience Penang Island’s multicultural capital on a half-day adventure
- Visit important temples and discover George Town’s history at a 3D museum
- Learn about George Town’s Chinese, Indian, Malay, and European influences
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off (Penang Island City Center Only)
Admission to Time Tunnel Museum
Food & Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointGeorge Town, Penang, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at George Town City Centre (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Itinerary sequence or location may change due to traffic or closure of places of interest.
- If exceed tour hours as stated above, additional hour will be charged
- Optional tours are available upon request (additional charges)
- Butterworth Bus Terminal,Railway Station,Penanng Bird Park Additional Chargers Applied.
- For Mainland Pick-up Additional 01 Hour at RM 150 + RM 25 Penang Bridge Toll
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Penang City Tour with Time Tunnel 3D Museum from Penang Island-5 Hours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Penang City Tour with Time Tunnel 3D Museum from Penang Island-5 Hours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Penang City Tour with Time Tunnel 3D Museum from Penang Island-5 Hours?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Penang City Tour with Time Tunnel 3D Museum from Penang Island-5 Hours?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P416
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPenangBus Tours - IpohCity Tours - IpohHalf-day Tours - IpohBus Tours - Tanah RataCity Tours - Tanah RataHalf-day Tours - Tanah RataBus Tours - LangkawiCity Tours - LangkawiHalf-day Tours - LangkawiCategory
Wonderfood Museum PenangPenang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)Penang State Museum and Art GalleryPenang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Penang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Made in Penang Interactive MuseumKomtarPinang Peranakan MansionSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Penang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Penang War MuseumMonkey BeachPenang Hill Funicular RailwayUpside Down MuseumPenang House of MusicAsia Camera Museum PenangCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Sun Yat Sen Museum PenangTeddyVille Museum