- Travel from Penang to Langkawi by ferry
- Includes shared hotel transfers on both islands
- Travel by boat to see the archipelago from the wtaer
- Air-conditioned, fully-enclosed cabin
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotels in Penang Island
What To Expect
The Penang to Langkawi ferry is fully enclosed and air-conditioned, so you’ll have a comfortable ride on your way to the archipelago, whose many islands are surrounded by turquoise water and coral reefs.
By 11 to 11:30am, you'll touch down on Langkawi at Kuah Jetty, located on the southern edge of the main island. A driver will meet you upon arrival, then bring you to your hotel for check in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for person who have sea sick
- No guide/driver accompanied during ferry ride
- Travel time subject to weather condition
- Infant no seats
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by One-Way Ferry Ticket from Penang to Langkawi with Hotel Transfer.