4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Entrance Ticket - Khoo Kongsi
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off available for hotels in Penang Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Penang Tours by Pesona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang Diversity Historical Religious Site Tours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang Diversity Historical Religious Site Tours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang Diversity Historical Religious Site Tours?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang Diversity Historical Religious Site Tours?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 131538P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPenangBus Tours - IpohHistorical Tours - IpohHalf-day Tours - IpohBus Tours - Tanah RataHistorical Tours - Tanah RataHalf-day Tours - Tanah RataBus Tours - LangkawiHistorical Tours - LangkawiHalf-day Tours - LangkawiCategory
Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Pinang Peranakan MansionTeddyVille MuseumPenang State Museum and Art GalleryKhoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Asia Camera Museum PenangPenang Hill Funicular RailwayPenang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Wonderfood Museum PenangUpside Down MuseumPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Penang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Made in Penang Interactive MuseumSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Sun Yat Sen Museum PenangPenang War MuseumMonkey BeachKomtarPenang House of Music