1 to 3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Visit more than 20 attractions in Penang with the convenience of one all-inclusive pass that facilitates your sightseeing in Malaysia. Your pass is valid for the hop-on hop-off bus, which allows you to conduct a self-guided tour of the city. You also get admission to a variety of places such as the Penang War Museum, The TOP Penang, and The Habitat Penang Hill.
- 1-, 2-, or 3-day Penang Experience Pass
- Save money with an all-inclusive pass
- Choose the pass duration that suits your itinerary
- Pass covers activities for all ages
Saved to wishlist!
Penang Experience pass
Admission to 20+ attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointHop On Hop Off Tour Bus(unesco heritage), 28, 22, Jalan Kampung Kolam, George Town, 10300 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The pass will activate at 12:00am on your selected date
- The Penang Experience Pass is valid for consecutive calendar days only
- The pass will expire at 11.59pm of the day regardless the starting time
- Please note: The date you select upon booking is for your reference only.Please proceed to the redeemtion with us to redeem and activate the Penang Experience Pass E-ticket. You will receive a new voucher after the redemption, and no cancellation or changes can be made once the E-ticket has been issued
- The redemption code voucher is valid on or before 30 June 2020
- You must redeem this voucher code via us to receive your experience pass E-ticket
- Please proceed to the preferred attractions with the mobile experience pass
- Non-Malaysians, please present your passport when you enter the attractions for verification purposes
- View the opening hours of each attraction on Experience Penang official website
- OPERATED BY Way to Kuala Lumpur
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang Experience Pass (Special Deal)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang Experience Pass (Special Deal)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang Experience Pass (Special Deal)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang Experience Pass (Special Deal)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 104095P83
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingPenangSightseeing Passes - IpohSightseeing Passes - Tanah RataSightseeing Passes - LangkawiCategory
Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Penang War MuseumPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Pinang Peranakan MansionPenang State Museum and Art GalleryPenang House of MusicWonderfood Museum PenangKomtarPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Penang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Made in Penang Interactive MuseumTeddyVille MuseumSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Upside Down MuseumAsia Camera Museum PenangPenang Hill Funicular RailwayMonkey BeachPenang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)Sun Yat Sen Museum Penang