6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Transportation by private vehicle
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Foods and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Penang Island, Penang Cruise Port and Penang International Airport.
- Penang Intl Airport, Malaysia
- Port Swettenham Penang
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Active Dynamics
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang: Flexible 6-Hours Highlights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang: Flexible 6-Hours Highlights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang: Flexible 6-Hours Highlights?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang: Flexible 6-Hours Highlights?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Penang: Flexible 6-Hours Highlights
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPenangShore Excursions - LangkawiBus Tours - LangkawiCity Tours - LangkawiPorts of Call Tours - LangkawiHalf-day Tours - LangkawiShore Excursions - Ko LipeBus Tours - Ko LipeCity Tours - Ko LipePorts of Call Tours - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko LipeShore Excursions - Hat YaiBus Tours - Hat YaiCity Tours - Hat YaiPorts of Call Tours - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Made in Penang Interactive MuseumPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Little IndiaEscape Theme Park PenangPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Asia Camera Museum PenangTeddyVille MuseumCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Snake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Monkey BeachUpside Down MuseumSun Yat Sen Museum PenangPinang Peranakan MansionPenang House of MusicWonderfood Museum PenangPenang State Museum and Art GalleryPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)Penang War Museum