Dinner at Penang Hill
Price varies by group size
- Penang Hill dinner experience
- Ride the world's oldest funicular railway system, the Penang Hill Railway
- Enjoy dinner at David Brown's Restaurant, overlooking the night lights of Georgetown
- Capture great photos with panoramic views of Georgetown and glimpses of mainland Malaysia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and professional guide included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location in Penang Island
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is subject to the operation of funicular train which requires periodical maintenance. Down time of the train service affecting your booking will be advised in advance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Dinner at Penang Hill.